Tablea Tsokolate

I never ceased to like tablea tsokolate whenever I have my typical Filipino breakfast. This customary hot chocolate drink goes way back in the Spanish colonial times when large, bittersweet chocolate disks, made from cacao beans, are melted down with a wooden pestle.
Share it:

I never ceased to like tablea tsokolate whenever I have my typical Filipino breakfast. This customary hot chocolate drink goes way back in the Spanish colonial times when large, bittersweet chocolate disks, made from cacao beans, are melted down with a wooden pestle.

Traditional tastes better than the Milo and Ovaltine we buy from the grocery store. It is perfectly paired with puto or pan de sal.
Share it:

Filipino chocolate drink

Filipino cuisine

Filipino foods

local food

tablea de cacao

tablea tsokolate

Post A Comment:

0 comments: